Director, Recruiting Analytics
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Head of Recruiting Analytics will grow and lead the team that delivers data and insights to better identify, engage, assess and hire our most valuable asset – our people. In this cross-functional role, you will develop and execute the analytics vision and strategy for all of our recruiting efforts to focus and guide our global recruiting activities. Continuing to find and hire the world’s best talent is a critical stepping stone on the way to realizing our mission of making the world more open and connected. This is a full-time role based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Formulate the vision for how data and people insights can be used to make decisions that drive our global recruiting operation at Facebook
- Provide thought leadership on the complete cycle of recruiting analytics, from sourcing and selecting candidates to successfully hiring and retaining them
- Partner closely with leaders on the Facebook People, Recruiting and Analytics teams to gain a detailed understanding of the insights needed at each stage of our recruiting process
- Apply your expertise in research, quantitative analysis, and visualization to tell compelling stories with data.
- Help leaders to understand complex issues so we can take action
- Communicate statistical analyses and results, as well as the people and business implications, to technical and non-technical audiences
- Develop a roadmap of high impact data projects to provide insights to the People leadership team and Facebook managers
- Build, lead and manage a world-class recruiting analytics team
- Advance the field of recruiting analytics by partnering with key industry thought leaders and academic researchers
- Master’s degree in a field emphasizing research (e.g. Statistics, Computer Science, Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Behavioral Economics)
- 15+ years experience conducting quantitative research in an organization or consulting environment (including working with key stakeholders to understand and clarify their research needs, and communicating technical analyses to non-technical audiences)
- Experience with data visualization using tools
- Demonstrated experience in managing and analyzing structured and unstructured data using tools such as R, Python, or SQL
- Prior experience in managing Analytical teams
- Hands-on experience in telling a story with data to provide practical business insights to problems
- Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches, empirical research and answering questions with data
- Demonstrable leadership in the field: publications, public speaking, research
- Communication, team building, cross-functional collaboration and leadership skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top