Director, Real Money & Console Gaming, EMEA
Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an exceptional leader to manage an experienced team of high-performing Client Partners and Client Solutions Managers who drive the strategic and commercial relationships with the industry's largest Real Money Gaming (RMG) and Console companies. This person will be required to inspire this team to forge powerful strategic relationships and deliver outsized results on ambitious targets.
Operating in a very fast-paced environment, this is a unique opportunity to lead the business and continue developing a high-performing team. You will be an integral part of the global gaming leadership team and a strategic partner with platform, product, finance, marketing, engineering and business operations. This role will be critical to cultivating, maintaining and growing senior executive relationships with some of the largest brands active in key regulated markets across EMEA.
Candidates will have extensive management experience in a sales environment and, ideally, extensive Real Money Gaming or Console industry and agency sales or partnership experience. We are looking for a self-starter with a demonstrable track-record of success. This position is located in our International Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
DIRECTOR, REAL MONEY & CONSOLE GAMING, EMEA RESPONSIBILITIES
- \Devise and evolve compelling growth strategies for the RMG and Console business
- Play a critical role in leading, managing and developing a talented, motivated, consultative sales team
- Build C-level relationships to help drive closer alignment and partnership
- Drive high level agency relationships to influence strategy and spend
- Manage day-to-day operations of the team
- Establish financial and operating targets and ensure alignment with the strategic plan
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Exceed sales target and formulate sustainable growth strategies
- Develop scalable operations and improvements to support Facebook's continued advertiser growth
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development Provide thought leadership as an industry expert
- Provide thought leadership as an industry expert
- Lead cross-functional collaboration working closely with a variety of internal partners on shared business priorities
- 15+ years of consultancy, client or media sales experience and 5+ years of management experience
- Strong analytical and strategic planning background
- Knowledge and strong relationships with senior industry stakeholders advantageous
- Skilled storyteller with experience communicating the benefit of marketing opportunities to brands - written and verbal
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally within the business
- Ability to build relationships and deliver a consultative sales approach to clients and partners
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Demonstrable success as a leader of change, achieving operational excellence by introducing new performance measures, processes and systems
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top