Director, Product Marketing, Ads Interfaces & Customer Experience
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
At Facebook, we make advertising meaningful for everyone: for people, and for the 5 million businesses who use our platform to connect with people across the Facebook family of apps. Our ads interfaces are the tools and systems that power those connections. Our interfaces serve all advertisers, from the largest multinational companies to the smallest merchants, globally, across every industry. They're part of a system that understands businesses and the objectives of the marketers who work there.We're looking for a leader who can guide the product and marketing strategy of our ads interfaces, bringing a holistic approach to improving the customer experience of advertisers who use our tools and APIs. This leader would support a team of product marketing managers, and work closely with cross-functional partners in product, engineering, design, and sales teams. This role is internal and external-facing: You and your team influence the products we build based on customer needs, and take them to market through our sales and marketing channels. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Manage a team of product marketers focused on Ads Interfaces & Customer Experience. Recruit, hire, and train new managers and individual contributors.
- Drive a holistic customer experience strategy across all our web and mobile product interfaces, integrating with channels like our call center, self-service Ads Help & Education, agencies, and Facebook Marketing Partners.
- Work with cross-functional partners in product, engineering, design, research, and analytics to align on product priorities and goals.
- Coach your team on the business strategy of customer experience, and help them structure inbound recommendations based on customer needs, competitive analysis, and market opportunity sizing.
- Oversee the go-to-market strategy for product launches, adoption, and growth across a portfolio of products including our ads creation and management tools, Ads Manager App, Ads API, Sales & Marketing Interfaces, Business Manager, and the overall navigation and search experience for business users.
- Share accountability with product and sales teams for product adoption goals and sentiment metrics.
- Evangelize the strategy and products through public speaking and collaboration with our Communications and Marketing teams.
- 12+ years experience in digital customer experience strategy
- Experience building and leading teams
- Experience in product strategy and product marketing
- Experience in the advertising, Internet, and/or technology industry
- Experience launching technology products with global scale
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience partnering with and influencing Product Management and other internal teams
- Communication and public speaking skills
- Master's degree in business, human-computer interactions, social science, or related discipline
- Mobile app marketing experience
- Prior experience in a startup environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top