Director of Sales Planning and Operations, SMB EMEA
(Dublin, Ireland - London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a high calibre individual to drive sound business decisions and operational improvements across the Small & Medium Business (SMB) organization in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. This person will work in close partnership with senior leaders of the SMB EMEA Sales team and other cross-functional teams with the primary objective of enabling sales leadership to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions. The role requires leading business planning and insights, running core quarterly sales operations, and driving strategic projects to drive operational effectiveness in the SMB sales organization.
The ideal candidate is passionate about Facebook, a deeply strategic thinker who can drive results, has strong analytical and communication skills, interested in advertising, and is able to move fast while keeping focused on multiple high-impact projects. This is a full-time position and is located in our Dublin, Ireland office.
- Manage a team of highly competent associates and analysts
- Partner with the VP of SMB EMEA and the rest of the SMB EMEA leadership team on strategic, operational, and financial planning decisions
- Be a thought leader within the SMB EMEA and Sales Planning and Operations teams
- Identify, scope and drive critical organizational planning projects and initiatives for SMB teams in Dublin
- Drive operational excellence through data-driven identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- Lead/facilitate cross functional teams to get work done, driving recommendations through to implementation
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company and represent the SMB EMEA team with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or other relevant/quantitative disciplines - MBA a plus
- Significant experience in strategic planning, sales/business operations or marketing operations, preferably in the digital media space
- Experience leading strategy, operations and process improvement projects in a relevant role
- Able to develop quantitative analysis and derive actionable insights
- Strong leadership and influencing skills - can lead / influence stakeholders at different levels of an organization
- Change Management experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior Excel and Powerpoint skills and experience and familiarity with SQL a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top