Director of Payment Partnerships, APAC - Singapore
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for the highest caliber executive leader to manage Facebookâ€™s growth in our Payment Partnerships Team. We are looking to identify a people leader with a proven track record of delivering success in a high performing organization. The candidate will have a deep understanding of the market opportunities and will create an inspiring vision to set objectives and run day to day operations. We want someone who is passionate about financial services and the convergence of technology, online payments, eCommerce, social media and business strategy in the APAC region.
The Payment Partnerships team at Facebook is responsible for developing and managing the relationships with companies that allow us to enable great consumer experiences while expanding capabilities and monetization opportunities on our platform. The regional leader will work to engage with the C-suite of financial services, payments and commerce partners in the region. They will also work cross-functionally with internal teams - product, engineering, legal, marketing and operations - to develop new capabilities and improve user experience. This role will report into the Global Director of Payment Partnerships and is located in our Singapore office.
- Manage existing relationships with banks, payments, commerce, networks and other financial technology companies
- Identify & execute upon new opportunities for partners to leverage the FB platform that will expand channels and experiences in payments and commerce
- Identify new regional partners, negotiate business and lead cross-functional integrations
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Partner with Communications, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Compliance and other cross-functional teams to successfully launch partner products and services on our platform
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions by deep industry and market expertise and experience
- Track, analyze, influence, and communicate key metrics that drive user engagement and activity in financial services on the platform
- Proven financial services industry leader with 15+ years of experience in industry and in region
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills with an ability to influence, combined with a desire for execution
- Experience in regional business roles with an emphasis on payments and commerce relationships
- Extensive experience managing high-performing and highly-collaborative teams
- Strategic thinker capable of driving internal stakeholders to a consensus
- Experience working and negotiating with external business partners and vendors
- Strong quantitative abilities and intuition, exceptional analytical skills
- Project management ability and capable of leading multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- BA or BS Degree or higher preferred
Back to top