Director of Partner Engineering, Media Partnerships, APAC
Partner Engineering is a highly technical team that works with our strategic partners to integrate Facebook Platforms into their Web sites, apps, and devices. As the Director of Partner Engineering for Media Partnerships in APAC you will manage the regional team that engages with some of the world's most influential companies in the news, sports, and entertainment verticals and work closely with our world-class engineering and product teams. You will have the opportunity to drive strategy for Media Partnerships throughout the APAC region including strong collaboration with our India based teams. The ideal candidate will combine excellent technical and business skills to make our partner successful and improve Facebook Platform. This position is based in our Singapore office and will report to the Global Head of Partner Engineering for Media Partnerships.
DIRECTOR OF PARTNER ENGINEERING, MEDIA PARTNERSHIPS, APAC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Expand and lead the Partner Engineering team regionally
- Deeply understand Facebook's Platforms, the value propositions and how to implement them into both large, multi-national organizations as well as entrepreneurial startups
- Guide our strategic partners to integrate existing and pre-release features within their products by teaching, consulting, and providing code examples
- Manage key internal relationships with Facebook's leadership in engineering, product management and partnerships
- Build and manage processes to drive partner bugs, requirements and feature requests with Facebook's product and engineering teams
- Oversee key relationships with partner's technical team and business teams in the region
- Mentor an existing, distributed team while hiring and growing people who will represent Facebook's future leaders
- 12+ years' experience as a software engineer or partner/sales engineer manager and 5+ years leading large software engineering, technical consulting or sales engineering teams
- Proven record of individual technical achievement
- Verbally and cognitively agile enough to communicate with both technical and business executive audiences at both Facebook and our partners
- Comfortable recruiting and managing a team of bright experienced engineers on projects and at scale unlike any other they've encountered
- Proven software development skills with experience building software developed in (at least one) Python, Objective-C, PHP, C/C++, Ruby, C# or Java
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience preferred
- The ideal candidate will already have a good understanding of the Facebook Platforms
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Client Partner,Singapore
- News Curator, Media Partnerships
- Partner Product Marketing Manager, APAC, Media Partnerships
- Partner Strategist, APAC
- SPM - Commercial Music Publishing Partnerships Manager - APAC (Instagram & FB)
Tokyo, Japan + 1 More
- Strategic Partner Manager, Singapore, Entertainment Partnerships
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top