Director of Media Partnerships, Central Europe
(Hamburg, Germany - Berlin, Germany)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Media Partnerships leader to drive relationships with Media companies, specifically News, Sports and TV broadcasters, across the DACH, CEE & Benelux regions. This person will have a broad base of media experience to draw on and be obsessed with the intersection of media content and social media. Success in this position requires a passion for working with partners, strong analytical skills, a focus on partner management, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment. This position is full-time and will be based out of our Hamburg or Berlin office.
- Develop regional strategy for Media Partnerships, including addressing country specific needs
- Represent Partner perspective to Facebook Product and Engineering teams
- Develop and manage team of individual contributors across the region in strategically important countries
- Represent Facebook at industry events and in meetings with senior executives from other companies and own key relationships
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development
- Passion for Facebook and the impact it can make for Media companies
- BA/BS degree with outstanding academic performance
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside Facebook
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 10+ years of experience in media, journalism or production preferred with business experience
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Fluency in written and conversational German and English are essential
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top