Director of HR - Global Recruiting Organization
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced and energetic HR Business Partner to support our Global Recruiting team. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative Facebook culture as the organization continues to aggressively grow and scale. This is a full-time role located in our Menlo Park office.
- Serve as strategic business partner to Facebook’s VP, Global Recruiting
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership and coaching to Individual Contributors, Managers and Leaders as needed.
- Partner with global HR counterparts as well as L&D, Recruiting, Finance, Compensation and Benefits on communications and best practices
- Proactively assess organizational design, pulse action planning, visioning, team building that support change and growth.
- Manage appropriate pieces of the overall Performance Summary Cycle process throughout the year.
- Attend and potentially facilitate, team and offsite meetings as needed
- 15+ years of operational and strategic HR experience
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience serving in HRBP role directly supporting global VP or above at large or growing organization
- Track record of scaling global teams
- Must have business acumen, be analytical
- Ability to work/communicate with leaders across the company as needed
- Demonstrated project management/change management experience
- Experience operating in a changing environment
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in HR or Business Management
- Understanding of the technology or Internet business
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top