Director of Global Channel Marketing - AR/VR
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
As a member of the Global Sales Leadership Team, you will ensure Facebook's AR/VR products are powerfully placed in the market to connect with customers and drive sales. You will lead a team of highly-skilled individuals to successfully build and implement channel marketing strategies and campaigns supporting Facebook's AR/VR channel sales efforts. You will oversee the positioning, strategy, and development of marketing plans that support our global strategic channel partners. With the ability to inspire a team of cross-functional partners, you will lead AR/VR category direction and strategy and partner with a cross-functional team that supports Facebook's objectives within an omni-channel environment.
- Oversee the development and implementation of all global channel marketing activities within AR/VR business division to ensure achievement of short and long term business objectives and market share.
- Be an active member of the global sales leadership team to ensure the alignment of strategic marketing programs with sales objectives.
- Disseminate key product information to the sales teams pertaining to new product development/launches.
- Act as a liaison with Product Management to ensure that marketing activities are in support of sales plans.
- Direct channel marketing resources and budget to be deployed using the most appropriate mix for the category and/or geography.
- Ensure consistency between global directions and single-geography and/or line-of-business implementation choices.
- Manage the activities of the staff according to overall marketing strategies and budgets.
- Implement organizational changes in line with changing business & market needs.
- Provide effective performance management: set clear goals for all staff, provide regular feedback on performance and conduct a formal reviews.
- 10+ years experience in consumer electronics AR/VR industry.
- Global product marketing, partner marketing, and or channel sales experience.
- MBA or equivalent experience.
Back to top