Director of Community Support Operations, DACH-Northern Europe
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Community Operations' mission is to build and maintain the world's engagement and trust in Facebook. We are searching for an instrumental leader to manage our mature and critical DACH-Northern Europe market regional community, across multiple sites and staff groups to help Facebook build trust with our growing community of 2.1 billion people. This leader will also provide significant input into our global strategy and share best practices across regions.
We're targeting a seasoned operations leader with deep domain expertise in operations, customer experience, thought leadership and talent development, who can provide vision and strategy and oversee execution across all staff groups supporting our DACH-Northern Europe community. You'll work in close partnership with cross-functional stakeholders including but not limited to policy, product, process, systems/tooling, PR, data/analytics and specialized safety operations teams.
A successful candidate will effectively influence strategic investments and roadmaps to drive innovation and improve our community experience with specific focus on understanding community trends and challenges in our DACH-Northern Europe region. Developing and expanding the capabilities of a high performing team in partnership with global leaders, HR and L&D teams is a key aspect of this leadership role. Core responsibilities include the day-to-day operations management and continuous transparency regarding performance of our DACH-Northern Europe operations against Service Level targets as well as development, advocacy for and execution of strategic initiatives to transform the support experience for our DACH-Northern Europe community.
- Provide strategic direction and thought leadership to our regional DACH-Northern Europe Market Operations team, define north star for world class community support experience
- Manage day-to-day service delivery of DACH-Northern Europe content review operations against quality and efficiency targets in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Partner with global leaders and HR/L&D/recruiting to develop and execute on a holistic people strategy to attract, retain and develop top talent and role model leadership best practices
- Influence cross-functional roadmaps and strategic investments as an advocate for our D DACH-Northern Europe FB community across product, policy, process, systems, data/analytics, drive continuous improvement and step change innovation, drive goal alignment and execution planning as advocate for DACH-Northern Europe and global Facebook communities
- Actively engage as a member of the global leadership team for cross-cutting strategic, operational and people initiatives
- Travel: Role requires directionally 20% travel
- Operations domain experience: 10+ years of experience managing operations in domains such as customer service, compliance, risk management, business process outsourcing
- Leadership: 5+ years of people management experience, including managing leaders and managing remotely across multiple sites
- Proven track record of attracting, scaling and developing teams
- Thought leadership: Strategic thinker with proven track record of transforming operations to provide customer experience through innovation and improvement
- Communication: Experience influencing global cross-functional leaders as an advocate for FB community
- BS/BA Degree or higher
- Prior experience with analytical tools (like Excel, SQL, or R)
- Advanced degree
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top