Director, North America Entertainment Partnerships
(Los Angeles, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced, visionary leader to further help develop and operationalize the Entertainment Partnerships team. This person will have the opportunity to manage a large multi-location team throughout North America and provide inspirational leadership. He or She will work collaboratively across the entire Facebook organization to pull key stakeholders together to drive Entertainment Partnerships via well defined, innovative and well-executed strategies. This job requires high levels of creativity and strategic thinking, as you'll be called upon to help media companies, Public Figures, and Creators develop innovative social experiences in partnership with Facebook. This work requires significant cross-functional engagement with internal and external stake-holders and the ability to thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment. This position is located in our Los Angeles office.
- Help entertainment partners re-imagine how best to use Facebook to grow and engage their community and drive their business objectives
- Develop a data-driven strategic and operating framework for how Facebook prioritizes, evaluates and pursues entertainment partners
- Lead strategic planning for Entertainment Partnerships, and establish operational processes for identification, prioritization and ongoing evaluation of partnerships and initiatives
- Support new partners through launch process and liaise with Facebook product and technical support
- Proactively resolve business issues with partners
- Be an internal advocate for the partners
- Be a proven leader in the world of entertainment and technology with strong people management experience
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 15+ years experience, including 10+ years experience managing national teams
- Experience working independently and cross-functionally to drive multiple, high-priority projects
- Demonstrated experience in thinking strategically and operationally about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans
- Proven track record of initiating and driving business opportunities
- Project management experience, with experience in leading and executing multiple projects
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top