Director, Monetization Product Marketing (Head of Direct Response)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
At Facebook, we make advertising meaningful for everyone: for people, and for the 5 million businesses who use our platform to connect with people across the Facebook family of apps. One of our biggest focus areas and largest opportunities is building advertising solutions for Direct Response marketers – to drive high lifetime value customer acquisition, drive product sales at scale, and drive sales across channels including offline and stores. Our strategy must serve all Direct Response advertisers, from the largest multinational companies to the smallest merchants, globally. We're looking for a leader who can guide the product and marketing strategy of our Direct Response solutions. This leader will support a team of Product Marketing Managers, and work closely with cross-functional partners in the product, engineering, design, marketing communications and sales teams. This role is internal and external-facing: You and your team will influence the products we build based on customer needs, and take them to market through our sales and marketing channels. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Develop and manage a world-class product marketing organization. Mentor leaders across the organization and recruit, hire and train new managers.
- Develop and execute the vision and strategy required to drive incremental growth for our Direct Response business and product portfolio.
- Serve as the voice of our Direct Response strategy to senior leadership.
- Work with cross-functional partners in product, engineering, design, research, and analytics to align on product priorities and goals.
- Evangelize the strategy and products through public speaking and collaboration with our Communications and Marketing teams.
- 15+ years experience in technology, internet, digital marketing, product management, and/or strategy consulting
- Experience building and leading a global organization
- Demonstrated experience involving product strategy and product marketing
- Experience partnering with and influencing senior sales leadership, Product Management and other internal teams
- Experience launching technology products with global scale
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top