Director, Head of Gaming, Creative Shop
- Dublin, Ireland
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Come be a part of the creative team at Facebook that is leading the industry in new ways to build advertising ideas in the rapidly changing media, mobile and marketing world. Joining Facebook's Creative Shop means that you're going to be a part of an incredibly talented and committed team that is focused on defining the role that Facebook can and will play in the future of marketing.
As the Head of Gaming you will be responsible to work with advertisers and their creative partners to enable creative ideas on our platforms. You will stay curious and lead the vision of the work, representing Creative Shop across multiple functions at Facebook.
You are responsible for expanding creative opportunities across all regions we operate (North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle-East and Africa), and strategically and proactively stretch the creative potential of prioritized parts of our business. Together with Sales leaders, you will dig deep and deliver actual client work and innovation that contribute to the growth of our partner's businesses.
You will lead creative reviews, build future-forward creative solutions and inspirational work. You are willing to try things that you/we don't already know, with the goal to build new solutions that can benefit the global Creative Shop and inform future creative systems, in partnership with the Creative Systems team.
You will be a key partner for CS and other internal teams, focused on delivering advertiser support, understanding the key motivations and plans behind gaming needs. In a timely and strategic manner, balance product plans and opportunities to build differently and creatively across our family of apps.
This position leads a team of creative strategists and the ideal candidate will have executive level management experience but also possess a brilliant creative and strategic mind with the flexibility to work cross-functionally. You must have extensive experience packaging and presenting solutions to large game advertisers, on both mobile and console platforms.
- Lead and represent CS in gaming big bets initiatives and define the value Creative Shop can add
- Carve out white spaces and experiment with creative territories that we don't already know
- Co-lead the experimentation strategy and goals on how we investigate and deliver quality, innovative work
- Build synergy and own the relationships amongst internal partners on each specific track of creative work
- Drive external and internal partnerships to ensure cultural and product relevance in developing creative work
- Track the overall progress and quality of the work / client behavior produced
- Inspire and lead exceptional creative across Facebook's family of apps and services globally
- Work cross-functionally with Industry Leaders, Sales, Product Marketing and Engineering teams to develop global messaging and go-to-market strategies
- Consult with Industry Leaders and Product Marketing to help shape product development
- Inspire other Creative Shop teams in the development of work in our product portfolio
- Build collaborative relationships with creative partners globally
- Bring curiosity, grit, creativity, empathy, and passion every day to the team and this role
- 15+ years of experience on creative and/or gaming enterprises
- Experience working in a role with a complex and highly effective collaborative structure
- Strong understanding of Facebook's products and business strategy
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Experience motivating and managing a creative team
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams
- Skilled storyteller with experience communicating the benefit of marketing strategies to large brands
- Ability to perform well in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to build presentations, prototypes and use common business software - Office, Keynote
- Deep experience in marketing, advertising, content/creative development (Design Thinking is a plus)
- Portfolio link with work examples is required
- International working experience working in market
- Managing regional teams
- Deep marketing experience in driving innovation or experimentation work
- Creative direction, Design, Advertising or Branding
Back to top