Director, Global Gaming Sales – Greater China Region
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is the world's biggest gaming network and we're looking for a strong, experienced leader to help build and manage a team focused on sales & client success to sell and deliver Facebook's marketing solutions to large online and offline gaming advertisers. In this role, you will lead a highly talented team who serve our advertisers and partners on a daily basis. You will assume general management responsibilities while serving as a cross functional liaison; working with product, platform, engineering, sales, business development, marketing and finance to drive Facebook's most important strategic priorities. In this fast-paced environment, you will wear many hats, providing guidance and direction in multiple functional areas. You should be comfortable with change and passionate about general management and process improvement.
This position is located in our Singapore office and will report into our Managing Director of Global Gaming, APAC.
- Play a critical role in leading, building, training and managing a talented, motivated, highly consultative sales team.
- Build and manage a team of industry heads, Client Partners and Client Solutions Managers, providing mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
- Build strong senior C-level relationships with our gaming clients to develop full-funnel marketing solutions as well as help support their strategic goals
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals
- Develop scalable operations solutions and improvements to support Facebook's continued advertiser growth
- Work seamlessly between sales channels and business functions to drive the go-to-market strategy and operations in your region
- Drive alignment between sales and core cross-functional teams including Marketing, Product Marketing, Marketing Science, Vertical strategy, and Creative teams
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development
- Strong people management skills with atleast 5+ years leading senior teams
- 12+ years of sales experience and 7+ years of management experience, enterprise, online or advertising sales experience is a plus
- Passion for Facebook, marketing and technology
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding large sales revenue & P&L goals
- Strong analytical and strategic planning background
- Driven to discover and formulate strategies and operational tactics to go after new opportunities
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Knowledge of the gaming industry in APAC especially China is a plus
- Ability to speak Mandarin is a plus
Back to top