Director, Global Business Marketing, EMEA
- London, United Kingdom
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Business Marketing organisation drives the narrative around Facebook for Business and our Ads and Partnerships solutions across a variety of audiences, products, and vertical segments around the world. The Director of Global Business Marketing, EMEA will help unlock growth with our marketers, advertisers, and partners through the development and delivery of in-market marketing strategy and plans. Our Director, Global Business Marketing, EMEA will lead Facebook's regional high-performance, high-creativity, highly collaborative global environment. This role will own Facebook Europe, Middle East and Africa's marketing strategy to drive audience engagement, advance brand recognition and consumer trust, and effectively tell the story of our clients' products & brands. People from all backgrounds, with diverse experiences, perspectives, and ideas, rely on Facebook to build community, and so to bring the world closer together, diversity is a must-have for Facebook, not an option. Facebook offers people who work here opportunities to find work that matters to them, understanding that finding meaningful work can be different for everyone. As we continue to build an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and can do the best work of their careers; we provide a variety of programs dedicated to helping people find community, understand the importance of diverse perspectives and tackle bias.
- Demonstrate deep experience in the EMEA region, leveraging expertise around customer insights, macro and micro trends.
- Evidence marketing prowess across a wide range of marketing channels, creative, collateral development, events, sponsorships, B2B media buying and more.
- Develop deep category insights and leading initiatives for the sales team to leverage with clients.
- Communicate as the internal face of Global Business Marketing (GBM) in EMEA and occupy seats in global work streams to drive key strategies on behalf of the region and the globe.
- Responsible for leading and growing a large diverse regional and in-market team and managing a budget to ensure the team delivers impact as well as contributing to the global strategies across GBM.
- Significant experience in a B2B and/or B2C marketing leadership role is required.
- Deep experience in working in a highly matrixed environment, solid expertise in leading through others and a track record of leading successful cross functional programs.
- Strong creativity, energy and significant analytical and marketing rigor.
- Passionate people and team manager, including setting direction, building plans, and coaching teams for success.
Back to top