Director, Developer Platform Partnerships
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a strategic and results-driven Director, Developer Platform Partnerships who is passionate about the way Facebook Inc. can work with businesses, startups, and developers to build a variety of valuable product experiences for people.
Developer Partnerships at Facebook is responsible for establishing and managing strategic relationships with our key product partners and the developer ecosystem. As a leader for this team, you will engage with the world's most influential companies and work closely with our world-class Facebook Platform product and engineering teams. In addition to those teams, you will work cross-functionally with the Policy, Legal, Marketing and the Operations teams to develop new capabilities, improve user experience, and make our partners successful. This is a full-time position located in Menlo Park and will report into the Director of Platform Partnerships & Programs.
- Help drive product strategy through strategic partnerships with businesses, developers, and leading consumer product organizations
- Develop and execute the strategy for how to employ Platform Partnerships resources given the overall company initiatives
- Build, develop, retain and motivate team while recruiting for new members and continually raising the bar for talent and capabilities
- Foster win-win partnerships between Facebook and partner companies
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business, technical, and policy issues and serving as an internal advocate
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, partnerships, policy, legal, marketing, and PR to launch products and partnerships
- Define market requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of product performance, aggregate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities, inform the product roadmap with enhanced or new functionality, and ensure product and industry impact in region
- Represent Facebook in external meetings with executives from other companies
- Willingness and ability to travel 20% of the time
- 10+ years of work experience with product and partnership
- Leadership experience building, managing, and retaining a team of talent as well as creating a culture of innovation, accountability in achieving results
- Proven track record of organizational and strategic-thought leadership
- Organizational and analytical experience that have been used for requirements gathering, resource organization, and schedule development
- Knowledge of Facebook Platform and their strategic and competitive positions
- BS or BA
- 10+ years of work experience with product, partnership, or technical experience in consumer technology companies
- Collaboration and relationship-building skills - with the ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Facebook
- Ability to define, develop products in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Back to top