Director BPM, Planning â€" SBG, Partnerships & Agencies
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a leader to head a global product marketing organization and drive the go-to-market strategy for Facebookâ€™s advertising and customers worldwide. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, skilled operator, and expert consensus-builder with the demonstrated ability to enroll product, marketing and sales leaders to create compelling business solutions in a fast-paced technology or digital media company.
This individual will lead annual and semi-annual go-to-market planning efforts and will drive global executive consensus on priorities and goals of our customers. This person will also be an exceptional communicator who can confidently share the solutions roadmap to educate and inspire internal and external partners at all levels and communicate our value proposition to the market.
Success in this position requires a strong understanding of the customer (big to small) and Facebookâ€™s product suite. A focus on client service and the ability to successfully manage a large, matrixed, global team in a cross-functional, dynamic environment is also required. This leader must also have experience influencing executives and key stakeholders across organizations, disciplines and regions. The leader of this global team will also be a strong, hands-on operational leader who is able execute against business objectives while growing and developing high-performance teams and individuals.
This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Create exceptional culture and develop outstanding teams with exceptional product marketing skills
- Manage a high-performance team of product marketers in offices around the world as they develop business solutions that educate and inspire everyone and drive our business forward
- Develop multi-year, annual and semi-annual plans and hit aggressive company goals
- Partner with product, marketing and sales leadership to set go-to-market plans, priorities, and goals
- Distill and surface market feedback that informs product roadmap and improves advertising and business services offerings for entire Facebook product portfolio
- Shape innovative internal training programs to educate a global sales force on a growing set of advertising solutions
- Structure process to scale solutions to customers of every size
- Partner with Marketing Communications team to develop and drive go-to-market strategies through various channels (incl. PR, events, communications opportunities, digital, etc.)
- Drive best practice creation & implementation of solutions by vertical, platform and channel
- Ensure the right level of alignment, consistency and flexibility in approach across the organization in an effort to scale impact globally while meeting region-specific needs
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent, in Finance, Business Administration or Marketing
- 10+ years strategy, consulting, general management or marketing experience, including 8+ years in digital media, technology and/or advertising
- Proven record of mentoring and leading a team of performers
- Track record of influencing behavior at all levels across an organization
- Customer service orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity
- Demonstrated experience driving resolution in the context of perspectives
- Organization and people experience and experience setting priorities, problem-solving, multi-tasking and working independently in a workplace
- Dynamic and flexible leader who is comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment
- Exceptional communicator with proven ability to educate and inspire all audiences
- Experience focused on small business and agencies
Back to top