Director & Associate General Counsel, Anti-Corruption
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a highly motivated and experienced team player to serve as Director and Associate General Counsel of Anti-Corruption on Facebook's Compliance and Ethics team. This position will play a key role in supporting Facebook's compliance with legal and regulatory requirements focused on anti-bribery and corruption, FCPA, and third-party management. This is a great opportunity to join a growing legal team and to work on novel issues in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Provide strategic expertise on legal and regulatory compliance matters across the company.
- Manage anti-corruption compliance programs including risk assessment and third-party due diligence.
- Lead the development, management and implementation of robust global policies, procedures and controls for continuous improvement of Facebook's anti-corruption program.
- Partner closely with key business functions to drive compliance strategies, processes and controls to reduce risk.
- Set strategy and provide input in highest risk initiatives to ensure all activities are conducted in compliance with applicable laws, policies and standards.
- J.D. degree and membership in at least one U.S. state bar.
- 12+ years of legal experience, with 4+ years of experience on compliance related matters.
- Experience working with and leading cross-functional teams to get the job done.
- People management experience.
- Government and/or in-house experience at internet, technology, or telecommunications companies.
- Experience and comfort working with data, including to measure compliance program performance and inform priorities.
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Back to top