Digital Publishing Lead, Media Partnerships
(Los Angeles, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Entertainment Media Partnerships team is seeking a leader to take our digital publisher partnerships to the next level while optimizing our existing processes with a focus on key digital publisher relationships and long term strategy. The position is full-time and based in our Los Angeles office. This position will report to the Head of Entertainment Partnerships.
- Negotiate and manage strategic partnerships that drive growth and engagement
- Serve as a conduit between Facebook and key leaders across the entertainment and digital content landscape
- Be an internal advocate with cross-functional teams - ranging from product and engineering to communications and business development
- Represent partners and industry priorities while working with Sales, Insights, BD and Product teams
- Operationalize and set strategy for video publishing partners at scale
- BA or BS Degree
- 12+ years of experience in the Media industry
- Knowledge of the digital video industry
- Experience leading a team of direct reports in a cross-functional work setting
- Understanding of Facebook products and social media
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Background in media, content syndication and acquisition
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Experience with managing financial analysis and budget forecasts
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top