Digital Marketing Manager, Workplace
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Workplace by Facebook is an enterprise communications platform that enables employees at any organisation to collaborate and communicate using many of the same features available on Facebook. Launched in 2016, Workplace is growing quickly, with thousands of companies around the world now using Workplace to connect their employees and work seamlessly across teams and geographies. To help with the ongoing growth of the Workplace business, we are seeking an experienced digital marketer and demand-generation expert, who is passionate about Facebook and the role that communication and collaboration can play in improving the productivity and effectiveness of people in the workplace.
The successful candidate will have experience planning and implementing campaigns across the full range of digital channels, including expertise in Facebook advertising, email marketing and search, and a deep knowledge of concepts and technologies for digital lead-generation and acquisition.
The candidate will thrive on working within a start-up environment and combine strategic thinking and strong communication skills, with creativity to execute on high-impact, high-leverage processes and programs that will scale globally. The ability to influence and partner with cross-functional teams (e.g. sales teams; global and regional marketing teams; product & engineering; operations and analytics teams) and a passion for data and measurement to drive business results, will be key to success in this role.
They will display the ability to respond quickly to changing business needs, priorities, and timelines, and have a demonstrated track record of generating demand and leads at scale through digital channels. Past experience working on collaboration software, SaaS and/or enterprise productivity or social products is preferred. Experience of running global digital campaigns, managing agency and supplier relationships, and/or media agency experience would be advantageous.
This is a full time position based in our London, UK location, reporting to the Global Head of Digital Marketing for Workplace.
- Helping to build and activate the global digital marketing strategy for Workplace by working closely with the Workplace digital & acquisition lead, and regional sales & operations teams, to align on business goals
- Plan, run and optimize campaigns across multiple online channels to improve performance, reach, and return on investment of digital marketing activities
- Use & demonstrate leadership in, data and analytics to drive better ROI measures
- Leverage datasets to identify opportunities to improve performance, reach, and return on investment of digital marketing activities
- Report digital marketing results regularly and provide recommendation to leadership and key stakeholders
- Own (in collaboration with internal & agency partners) all aspects of trafficking, optimization, and troubleshooting with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability
- Develop quantitative analysis, ad hoc reports, and models to support marketing decision-making
- Look for opportunities to automate process and build scalable infrastructure to support the marketing organisation
- Partner with the other members of the Workplace marketing team & global business marketing teams, to integrate content and product messaging that power our digital campaigns
- BA/BS degree required or equivalent experience preferred
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing, preferably with a focus on demand-generation in SaaS or eCommerce technology
- Experience in enterprise software, web technology companies, digital media, or enterprise collaboration space (productivity or social) strongly desired
- Global or pan-regional experience preferred
- Proven expertise in digital & data tools, platforms and vendors/ partners across the industry
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to act independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience working with SQL is a plus
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Other Benefits Gym Pruhealth Partner Gyms
- Laundry Benefits, UK Holiday Calendar
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 25 Paid vacation days per year
- Posted: 1st August 2017
- Closing date: 4th September 2017
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top