Digital Marketing Manager, Core Ads
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced integrated Digital Marketing Manager to join the growing media practice in the Global Business Marketing organization. This individual will be responsible for driving awareness and adoption of Facebook's Core Ad Products.
The ideal candidate is a bold, multi-faceted and innovative digital marketer with a strong background in media strategy, channel operations, campaign execution, analytics and experience successfully working with cross-functional teams. This person is not afraid to think big and is also willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done. This individual thrives in a fast-moving environment and has a passion for making the world more open and connected. This position will be based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Build integrated media strategy and plans across paid, owned, and earned channels to drive awareness and adoption of Facebook's core ad products
- Define audience and channel strategy to achieve optimal business results
- Define measurement plan: Align measurement approach with desired campaign objectives
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with cross-functional teams to scope projects
- Execute flawlessly: Ensure all plans hit milestones and achieve desired delivery, within budget
- Coordinate with internal and external partners and agencies to successfully execute, activate and deliver plans
- Build strong relationships: Be the trusted partner to our internal and regional marketing teams
- Communicate effectively with partners and stakeholder to outline plans, process, and results
- Bachelor degree
- 8+ years of experience in similar roles as a digital marketing manager in-house or at media, marketing or advertising firms or agencies
- Knowledge of all aspects of online and offline media trends, channels and practices
- Knowledge of digital marketing industry, agencies and channels
- Experience developing and managing channel strategy and budgets globally
- Experience collaborating and communicating with cross-functional partners
- Communication experience
- Global experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top