Digital Design Engineer - AR Graphics
As a Digital Design Engineer in graphics at Facebook Reality Labs, you will work with a world-class group of researchers and engineers to enable immersive virtual and augmented reality (VR/AR) experiences. We want people who work well across disciplines, can brainstorm big ideas, and thrive in blue sky new technology development. You will help us enable the visual experiences that connect people anywhere, anytime, revolutionizing the way billions of people work, play, and interact.
We want you to develop microarchitecture for custom silicon for highly optimized size, weight, power, and cost (SWaP-C) optimized devices. Your digital design skills will help implement, develop, and optimize state of the art graphics and video processing algorithms. You will also support silicon architects by developing and implementing the next generation of custom and semi-custom mixed signal integrated circuits (ICs). You will be at the heart of a silicon implementation team talking with all disciplines ranging from modeling to verification to architecture.
Are you ready to join us in building the integrated circuits that drive our industry leading VR/AR systems? Do you love the challenge of crafting chips with performance per watt beyond state of the art? If so, we want to hear from you.
- Develop efficient microarchitecture for complex ASIC blocks targeted to deep sub-micron process nodes
- Implement algorithm blocks as RTL code
- Support design verification team for verification of blocks
- Assist with synthesis and timing closure
- Build early prototypes using FPGA and emulation platforms
- Contribute to integration of blocks into larger system-on-a-chip (SOC) environments
- Assist with algorithm analysis, verification, and improvement
- Make architectural trade-offs based on power requirements, schedule, and system limitations
- 4+ years of experience in digital systems design and microarchitecture
- Experience in RTL coding and synthesis in SystemVerilog, Verilog, or VHDL
- BS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience
- SystemVerilog design verification experience with OVM or UVM frameworks
- Understanding of GPU architecture and/or microarchitecture
- Experience with non-conventional graphics pipelines
- Experience with C/C++ programming with graphics APIs like Vulkan, DirectX, or OpenGL
- Python (or similar) scripting experience
- Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science
- Desire to tackle diverse challenges and must demonstrate good interpersonal skills
Back to top