Device Integration Manager
At Facebook, we're developing the future of AR/VR displays. As a Device Processing Manager, your job will be in figuring out how we need to build it. You will work closely with internal research teams, academic institutions, external partners and vendors. You will help define requirements and deliverables, schedule and track project progress. To be successful, you will eliminate barriers to your teams success, clearly communicate their work to all stakeholders. Ideal team members are adaptable and resilient, eager to approach unfamiliar problems with curiosity and tenacity, and able to find ways to help our research teams be more efficient.
Expect to travel domestically and internationally 4-6 times per year.
DEVICE INTEGRATION MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the GaN and Red device process development teams.
- Ensuring that the overall LED integration strategy is in line with our commercial direction
- Ensuring the LED integration and develop is in alignment with performance roadmap requirements for both GaN and Red LED devices
- Ensuring that the correct technology platforms are pursued to effectively run all the planned experiments and step-up plans
- Engage with our internal and external development partners to drive device integration knowledge and development
- You are hands-on in the evaluation of new device processing integration
- Bachelor's degree or high in Electrical Engineering, physics, engineering physics, materials engineering or related fields (or equivalent experience)
- Extensive experience in the LED industry working on GaN or Red LED Device Process Development
- Experience engaging with partners and equipment suppliers
- Experience managing a technical team
- Experience with new product introduction and technology transfer best practices and tools
- Experience building, coordinating and maintaining schedules across multiple teams
- Self-starter with strong analytical and organizational skills
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top