Development Tools Lead
(Menlo Park, CA – Seattle, WA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
Work on tools that help developers get the most out of their VR applications. In this role, you will exercise your passion for providing the best possible development experience for standalone VR devices. You will design and develop a suite of tools like debuggers and profilers, IDE plug-ins, publishing tools, and documentation systems. In this role, you will interface with third-party developers to understand their challenges working with Oculus SDKs and platforms, creating product roadmaps for tools that allow developers to most efficiently create VR experiences.
- Design and implement development tools like debuggers, profilers, IDE support, publishing tools, and documentation systems
- Interact with third party developers via conferences and other channels to help create product roadmaps
- Deliver a first-class developer tools experience for our third-party developers.
- 5+ years experience programming in C/C++
- 5+ years experience with operating systems and/or embedded systems
- 5+ years experience developing and shipping development tools for client platforms (such as Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, iOS, Xbox, PlayStation, etc.)
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top