Developer Strategy, Games
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
The Oculus Content team exists to drive the VR content ecosystem forward, enhancing the quality of the VR development community and ensuring that we have high quality content for our customers. We do this by enabling developers through business, production, and technical expertise. We also generate our own content through small internal teams and funding external teams. As a member of the Developer Strategy team focused on Games, you work with the best game developers and publishers in VR, working with them from start to finish. You play a vital role in building a strong community of committed and successful VR developers.
- Identify, enable, and support developers of all types to deliver the world's highest quality virtual reality experiences.
- Evangelize new and existing VR technologies with developers, to ensure they are able to take full advantage of enhancements and improvements.
- Champion the needs of developers in the development of Oculus products.
- 5+ years of professional experience in the games industry.
- Prior professional experience shipping products and/or ushering multiple clients through product and platform launches.
- Professional network and prior professional experience of understanding and fulfilling partner needs.
- Public speaking and press experience.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top