Developer Programs Analyst, Product Partnerships
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Developer Programs Analyst who is passionate about the way Facebook Inc. can work at scale with businesses, startups, and developers to build, grow, and monetize their apps and businesses. The Product Partnerships team at Facebook is responsible for growing local startup ecosystems through global programs for startups and developers, including FbStart. You’ll work with our world-class product, engineering, marketing, policy, legal, and operations teams to build out robust, scalable programs for startups and entrepreneurs. This position is located in our Menlo Park headquarters.
- Work with a cross functional team — e.g. engineering, product, business development, developer support, operations, product marketing, policy, and communications — to develop, implement and deliver value-add initiatives for entrepreneurs, startups, nonprofits, and developers.
- Manage multiple complex project deliverables for multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide guidance to startups and entrepreneurs in defining, analyzing, and measuring of their business problems.
- Analyze program and ecosystems data through SQL and other data tools.
- Perform research and analysis on local startup ecosystem challenges and opportunities.
- BA/BS degree required
- 5+ years of experience in working with startups, entrepreneurs, and developers.
- Ability to consistently deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects
- Communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to recommendations and action plans
- Quantitative analysis skills
- Knowledge for innovation and collaboration with startups and early stage entrepreneurs and developers.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top