Developer Operations Review & Content Specialist
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Facebook Developer Operations team is looking for a strong team player to support our global developer community, provide on-boarding support through our scaled review processes and drive content improvements which ensure the best possible developer experience across our platform products.
Through on-boarding review, scaled support and QA analysis our team makes sure that third party applications on Facebook platform are high-quality and trustworthy. Working closely with other Facebook teams, we strive for consistency and accuracy in our scaled support across multiple platforms.
A successful candidate for this role will be able to surface trends in review to create and maintain appropriate training materials, lead cross-functional projects, identify content requirements across review and support functions, communicate effectively with both internal and external audiences, and make decisions in coordination with multiple Facebook teams. In particular, they will have a bias toward action, enjoy finding patterns amid chaos and are up for a challenge.
- Develop a strong understanding of our platform policies, our review processes and guidelines, and continuously identify opportunities for improvement
- Create and maintain internal resources and training documentation relating for App Review processes and policies
- Work closely with product, policy, legal and support teams to translate processes into scalable training material, operating procedures and documentation
- Surface trends in review, support and QA processes to both understand our developer community and improve our processes
- Creatively contribute to growing developer support processes
- Develop and lead end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery of critical support initiatives
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 2+ years experience in an operations environment
- 3+ years experience creating training documentation, and/or developer outreach for a developer audience
- Experience taking on multiple tasks both independently and within a team environment
- Demonstrable experience in leading projects, or key project components, with input from multiple stakeholders
- Experience drafting, interpreting editing
- Communication experience
Back to top