Developer Marketing Manager, North America Business Marketing
(Menlo Park, CA – New York, NY)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Developers deliver big impact for their organizations by building on our Marketing Technologies and APIs to power better marketing on Facebook and Instagram. The North America Partner Marketing team builds marketing programs that deliver impact at scale via advertisers and third party developers on our Marketing Technologies and APIs. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to lead developer marketing for our Marketing Technologies and APIs. The successful candidate will have deep knowledge of advertising concepts and technologies. You’ll need to be able to combine strategic thinking with creativity to execute on high-impact programs. This position is full time and can be based in either our Menlo Park, California or New York city offices.
- Develop positioning and messaging of the Marketing Technologies & APIs, along with supporting digital presence and collateral, in collaboration with product marketing, internal and external agencies and key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy for acquiring developers on the Marketing Developer Platform
- Promote the value of Marketing Technologies & APIs to developers through digital media, content, channels and platforms, events, PR, industry and co-marketing.
- Implement global marketing activations in the markets that matter.
- Activate and enable Marketing Technologies & API value proposition to global sales team.
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams including sales, partnerships, product marketing, marketing communications, internal/external agencies and legal.
- Bachelors degree
- 6+ years of experience in a marketing strategy role in digital marketing, web technology, strategic consulting and/or advertising with global brands or agencies
- Experience marketing to an audience of developers and business decision makers
- Experience in marketing strategy, messaging and content development
- Cross-functional, project management and leadership skills and the ability to influence across all levels of the organization
- Ability to translate concepts and insights into simple and intuitive marketing programs
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top