Developer Communications Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook’s Publisher Solutions SMB team is seeking an experienced marketer to develop and manage Product Marketing Communications among SMB publishers and developers. This role will focus on driving adoption, education, and onboarding of Facebook Audience Network by creating compelling content for use in global growth initiatives. The successful candidate will have excellent communications skills in written and visual form. This role requires the ability to collaborate with product marketers, growth leads, and marketing partners to develop messaging to support our publisher solutions. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of the ad tech and digital advertising industries landscape and is an independent self-starter who is comfortable working across global cross-functional teams. Experience writing for Tech and B2B SMB audiences is preferred. This position is full-time, based in our Menlo Park offices.
- Own the content strategy, message, and material development for driving adoption and education of Audience Network among SMB publishers and developers
- Craft narratives to showcase Audience Network proof points across verticals and markets
- Produce and write marketing communications, such as one-pagers, guidebooks, case studies, how-to content, advertising copy, landing page copy, and email
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify SMB content needs to support product onboarding and education
- Work with regional teams and translation department to adapt messaging for local markets
- Partner with marketing campaign managers to optimize in-market messaging through A/B and multivariate testing
- 4+ years experience in marketing communications or product marketing communications
- Experience in technical content writing for SMB or B2B audiences
- Ability to translate concepts into intuitive communications
- Communication, editing and writing skills
- Experience in Word, PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, and Keynote
- Experience developing an integrated marketing plan
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top