Developer Circles, Program Manager - APAC (ex. South Asia)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a motivated Developer Program professional who is passionate about the way Facebook Inc. can work with developers, startups, and tech hobbyists to build a programs and communities for people with a passion for technology, social media and the developer ecosystem.
The Platform Partnerships at Facebook is responsible for establishing and managing strategic relationships with our key product partners and the developer / startup ecosystem. You will work with some of the APAC's largest and most exciting ecosystem partners and technology evangelists as well as with our world-class Facebook Platform, Messenger, and Open Source product and engineering teams.
In addition to those teams, you will work cross-functionally with the Policy, Legal, Marketing and the Operations teams to develop and manage high impact programming to deliver meaningful value and community back to the ecosystem in priority markets. This position is located in our Singapore office.
- Help drive developer program strategy (specifically Developer Circles) through strategic partnerships with leading ecosystem partners and technology evangelists
- Define market requirements, identify priority markets to drive programmatic approach to engagement and building up the Developer community activities through Developer Circles, building up Developer Circles Leads induction and continued engagement, inform the program roadmap with enhanced or new functionality or engagement features, and ensure product and industry impact in region
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and ecosystem trends as they relate to the developer community in markets
- Represent Facebook in external meetings with partners from other companies
- Maintain direct and active relationships with ecosystem partners, including proactively working on unlocking local market ecosystem assets and internal resources to support the Developer Circles Leads on their community engagement activities
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, partnerships, policy, legal, marketing, and PR to launch Developer Circles and other programs
- Preferably a BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of experience in working with startups, entrepreneurs, and developers
- Strong strategic and creative thinker
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to consistently deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills — with strong working relationships at the Developer/Startup ecosystem in APAC (ex. South Asia)
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Displaying the highest personal integrity and ethics
- Willingness and ability to travel 30-40% of the time
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top