Designer - AI Communication Design Studio
We're looking for a seasoned designer to join our client-embedded on-site team. The ideal candidate will bring fresh approaches on strategy and execution to break through and humanize a technical space while championing refinement and brand consistency during growth. A seasoned creative with experience in both campaigns and brand design systems, this candidate would bring a passion for design, photography, type and motion as they come together to tell compelling stories.
The candidate will work closely with the creative lead, product designers, engineers and researchers at one of the world's most well-known tech companies. They possess follow-through, communication, and the capability to manage and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously. Strong leadership, presentation and collaboration skills required to work with cross functional partners in this self-starter environment.
DESIGNER - AI COMMUNICATION DESIGN STUDIO RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategize, concept and support brand management for our external-facing brand including support on our newly branded website
- Design presentations and infographics for research content while contributing to the development of the broader design system of our brand
- Concept, design and oversee production of integrated, internal awareness campaigns and conferences, collateral and swag
- Design presentations and talks for management
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- 6+ years of relevant experience working in a digital company, agency, or studio
- Self-starter with demonstrated communications skills
- Experience partnering with engineers and media teams to deliver scaled programs
- Understanding of web UX/UI trends and best practices
- Experience designing for websites as well as variety of traditional mediums
- Working knowledge of entire Adobe Suite
- Working knowledge/experience in Figma or Sketch
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence
- Familiarity with front end code
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
Back to top