Design Verification Engineer
- Woodinville, WA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook Reality Labs focuses on delivering Facebook's vision through Augmented Reality (AR). Compute power requirements of Augmented Reality require custom silicon. Facebook Silicon team is driving the state of the art forward with breakthrough work in computer vision, machine learning, mixed reality, graphics, displays, sensors, and new ways to map the human body. Our chips will enable AR devices where our real and virtual world will mix and match throughout the day. We believe the only way to achieve our goals is to look at the entire stack, from transistor, through architecture, to firmware, and algorithms.As a Design Verification Engineer at Facebook Reality Labs, you will work with a world-class group of researchers and engineers, and use your digital design and verifications skills to implement the testing infrastructure to validate new core IP implementations and contribute to development and optimization of state of the art vision and sensing algorithms. You will work closely with researchers, architects and designers in creating test bench requirements and test cases for multiple state of the art IPs.
- Work with researchers and architects defining verification methodologies for each of the different core IP.
- Define and track detailed test plans for the different modules and top levels.
- Implement scalable test benches including checkers, reference models, coverage groups in System Verilog.
- Keep track of coverage metrics and bugs encountered and fixed.
- Implement self-testing directed and random tests.
- Support post silicon bringup and debug activities.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- 2+ years of System Verilog OVM/UVM DV experience.
- Knowledge of Python, Perl, shell scripting.
- Knowledge with assertions (SVA) or others.
- Knowledge of digital ASICs design flows.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- C, C++ coding, debugging experience.
- Experience as a digital design engineer.
- Experience with low power design.
- FPGA implementation and debug experience.
- Self-motivated and team player.
- Masters in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
Back to top