Design Program Manager, Core Growth
(Tel Aviv, Israel)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
DPMs at Facebook are passionate connectors and problem solvers. We support all operational aspects of the product design team to improve team communication, remove roadblocks, and ensure the design team can spend their time designing. Above all else, DPMs ensure that teams are stable and running well in order to allow designers, researchers and content strategists to focus on their work. We strive to communicate, connect and simplify.
- Establish a new program that supports strategic company goals of Facebook’s growth
- Collaborate with designers, marketing managers, product managers and external agencies to create a smooth system for Facebook’s display ads on mobile and desktop
- Follow up on campaign results, understand what works in each market and collaborate with different stakeholders to plan the next campaigns and long term strategy
- Track and move product and cross-functional initiatives forward, with multiple stakeholders and many moving parts
- Facilitate meetings such as preparing agendas, taking notes, and establishing next steps and owners
- Serve as a dependable point of contact/link to DPMs and cross-functional (XFN) teams in Menlo Park
- Provide flexible processes that meet team needs and help keep communication on track
- Establish and support ongoing learning programs for designers
- Manage design-driven initiatives, guides and tools that better define our workspace
- Support the Design Manager with effective team communication, proactive problem solving, information distribution.
- Build impactful relationships across the design team in Tel Aviv as well as Menlo Park
- Proactively raise issues before they are a problem for individuals
- Help raise the profile of product design internally and externally by working closely with product design managers to implement impactful events, speakers, education or activities
- Experience working with designers and design agencies
- 4+ years of experience as a producer, project manager or program manager with a background establishing programs, supporting teams, and developing relationships
- Solid knowledge of online marketing methodology and creative strategy. Experience with direct marketing/direct response campaigns
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Strong communication skills, true team player with passion around creating strong design communities
- Successful in fast-paced environment that requires independent time management, task prioritization, flexibility, and keen ability to identify problems and proactively work towards solutions
- Commitment and motivation for building deep subject manner knowledge of Facebook Growth and next generation of people joining the community
- Experience in product design, UX and creative strategy – a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top