(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Marketing team focuses on building Facebook brand presence, improving user sentiment and product education. It is an exciting time at Facebook Marketing because understanding people and connecting them to Facebook and our products (and vice versa) is crucial for future growth. We are seeking a talented analyst who thrives at the Intersection of data, marketing, product and engineering. The successful candidate will support all things marketing at Facebook to help us make better decisions. The ideal candidate will have strong technical and analytical background - with a hunger to make significant business impact by owning and driving business outcomes. Strong time management and communication skills are critical, and a passion for Facebook is a must.
- Partner with marketing, research and product organizations to design, execute, measure and improve the impact of marketing efforts
- Translate data insights into actions and recommendations that will drive brand sentiment, user growth and engagement, and marketing effectiveness
- Develop quantitative analysis, ad hoc reports, and models to support marketing decision making. Analysis areas might include (but not limited to): retention, lifetime value, messaging, promotions, usage and engagement.
- Produce visuals (charts, infographics) and presentations to clearly and effectively communicate findings to internal stakeholders.
- Design and implement reporting dashboards that track key metrics and performance trends, and provide actionable insights to marketing leadership.
- Analyze and maintain marketing metrics to identify cause-effect relationships between marketing actions and behavioral & attitudinal outcomes.
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis.
- Statistical and data analysis/modeling skills (e.g. significance testing, regression modeling, etc.)
- Direct experience working with data-sets
- Experience using SPSS, SAS, R, Matlab, or similar statistical packages
- Experience with Python, Hadoop/Hive, & SQL
- Ability to thrive in an environment and collaborate with different individuals and organizations
- Communication skills.
- Master's or Doctorate degree in psychology, statistics, economics, behavioral or social science or a related quantitative field
- MBA or Management consulting experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top