Deal Team, Media Partnerships, APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an individual to focus on our content acquisition and distribution efforts and general deal flow on the Deal Team within the Media Partnerships organization. This is a unique opportunity to work with media companies, broadcasters, digital publishers, creators as well as other content producers or rights holders across all verticals while helping to support Facebook product launches. The ideal candidate will have experience with deal negotiations and content acquisitions and /or distribution and content performance analysis, along with a clear understanding of the digital media landscape in the APAC region. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional partners to execute programs and partnerships that drive meaningful value to media partners. You will work closely with the vertical media partnerships teams as well as operations and legal, among others, to deliver results. The Media Partnerships team at Facebook works closely with the leading content creators in the world and is responsible for both managing those relationships and driving product adoption. This role is based out of our Singapore office.
- Advocate for and represent the needs of media companies, broadcasters, digital publishers and creators while balancing those needs against Facebook's objectives
- Inform in the creation of the necessary policy and legal agreements to support programs, then negotiate said agreements with partners and help execute
- Support deal flow in additional regions if and when required
- Develop working relationships both inside and outside of Facebook
- Inform the operational requirements for managing partner programs, such as reporting details, payment flows, etc.
- Support program creation leveraging quantitative analysis and industry research
- Represent Facebook in meetings with executives from other companies
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in content acquisitions, content distribution, partnerships or business development in a media & technology environment
- Experience in negotiating deals, including the legal aspects of negotiations
- Interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge of the media industry, online business models, video communities and Internet /consumer technology
- Willingness to travel
Back to top