Deal Manager, Audience Network Marketplace Management
(New York, NY)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook’s Audience Network helps publishers monetize their audiences through access to over 4 million global advertisers and delivery technology. The Audience Network uses powerful people-based marketing to make it easy for publishers to show their audience better, more relevant ads while driving the best results for advertisers.The Audience Network Marketplace Management team is an analytics group focused on optimizing yield for the publishers while ensuring our advertisers see effective and valuable delivery on the Audience Network. The team conducts research into the Audience Network marketplace, provides data and insights to guide overall product and business strategy, and identifies best practices that improve publisher yield or advertiser value.The Deal Manager will play a critical role in ensuring the Audience Network can generate competitive CPMs for publishers while meeting our financial commitment to Facebook. This is a hands-on role that combines day-to-day analytics and cross functional leadership. The Deal Manager will work to establish principles by which Facebook would enter into custom deals and how to manage those deals profitably. This position is full time and located in our office in Menlo Park or New York. Some amount of travel (domestic and international) will be expected in the role.
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Product Marketing, Product Management, and Finance to define principles by which the Audience Network would enter into non-standard agreements with Publishers
- Build and maintain profitability models for different deal types
- Act as an initial reviewer and approver of requested deals, balancing the need to acquire high quality supply with profitability and risk tolerances.
- Manage overall portfolio of deals to hit an agreed upon profitability level, including giving direction to Sales on how to improve deal profitability.
- 5+ years of quantitative or statistical analysis experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Economics, or Finance)
- Experience with SQL and Excel/modeling skills.
- Experience operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in an organized manner
- Experience operating cross functionally
- Experience in consumer internet and social media
- MBA or higher degree
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top