Data Specialist, Product Support Operations
Facebook is seeking a Data Specialist to join the Product Support Operations team within Community Operations. Our team works directly with Product, Engineering, and other Data Specialists to ensure the products we release to our community are delightful and high quality to use. In this role, you will work collaboratively to develop and use scaled tools to understand user experience themes, prioritize issues, and communicate key takeaways to Product and Engineering Managers to shape product direction.
DATA SPECIALIST, PRODUCT SUPPORT OPERATIONS RESPONSIBILITIES
- Quantify and approach solving problems through data-driven methodology.
- Analyze data to identify trends to drive scalable solutions.
- Project manage and prioritize work based on urgency and complexity.
- Solve analytics problems and build data infrastructure and reporting that equips the organization.
- Apply quantitative expertise to plan and prioritize quality improvement opportunities.
- Cultivate relationships and collaborate with cross-functional partners to shape, support, and execute product goals.
- Identify and share insights and learnings to develop scalable solutions.
- 1+ years experience in quantitative analysis
- 1+ years experience in SQL or other querying language
- Experience communicating the results of analyses to both technical and non-technical audiences to influence strategy
- Experience communicating with a variety of audiences
- Experience prioritizing among conflicting demands
- BA/BS in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field
- Experience with a scripting language (Python, R, PHP, Perl, etc.)
- Experience using languages and packages such as R, Pandas, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
- Knowledge of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions)
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop)
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Commerce Operations Associate, Technical
- Community Operations Escalations Specialist, Risk and Response
- Content Strategist, Help and Education
- Head of Core Ops - Product Support Operations
- Project Manager, Civic Process
Sunnyvale, CA + 1 More
- Team Lead, Commerce Operations Health Monitoring
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top