Data Science Manager, Messenger
Messenger engagement has increased dramatically in terms of number of messages sent per active user. Messenger teams are focused on continuing to increase the user base and the number of mobile messages sent, and also largely focused on all the new product and feature development across the platform to engage all demographics (Visual messaging, Status, Realtime Communication, Expression, Groups, VoIP, Chat Heads, and Rich Attachment Types, like Selfies, Location, and Stickers.). We are evolving from a person to person platform into this much more robust platform where you can virtually do anything.
Messenger currently has 1.3 billion+ monthly active users. The scale of user impact here is tremendous. This team is responsible for user acquisition and retention strategy for Messenger which includes acquiring new users from FB, from other marketing channels, registration/login, needy user retention, contacts/connections and our Messenger Lite and emerging markets strategy.
DATA SCIENCE MANAGER, MESSENGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with cross-functional partners and leadership team to drive user growth and influence product strategy through data insights
- Drive analytics and experimentation excellence ensuring high quality analytics output
- Drive data infrastructure
- Own reporting of user growth and communication to org and leadership team
- Drive improvements in and own MAP/DAP/Retention investigation and monitoring process
- Own user growth goal setting process, getting alignment across key stakeholders and leadership
- 5+ years experience managing a team of analysts, data scientist
- Experience in cross-functional partnership among teams of Engineering, Design, PM, Data Engineering
- Enthusiasm for the space & problem Messenger is trying to solve
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Data Enablement Solutions Partner- People Data Solutions
Menlo Park, CA
- Data Science Manager, SBG
Menlo Park, CA + 1 More
- Data Scientist, Analytics - New Product Experimentation
Menlo Park, CA
- Marketing Science Partner, GSO Coverage
Menlo Park, CA + 4 More
- Marketing Science Program Manager
Menlo Park, CA + 2 More
- Program Manager, Business Planning and Operations - SBG
Austin, TX + 2 More
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top