Data Science Manager, Analytics Ads & Business Platform
We're looking for analytics leaders to work on our core products with a passion for social media to help drive informed business decisions for Facebook. You will enjoy working with one of the richest data sets in the world, cutting edge technology, and the ability to see your insights turned into real products on a regular basis. The perfect candidate will have a background in computer science or a related technical field, will have experience working with large data stores, and will have some experience building software. You are scrappy, focused on results, a self-starter, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, progression, and user engagement of a product. This position is located in our Menlo Park office.
DATA SCIENCE MANAGER, ANALYTICS ADS & BUSINESS PLATFORM RESPONSIBILITIES
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our core products
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions
- Build/maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of our products
- Mine massive amounts of data and extract useful product insights
- Manage development of data resources, gather requirements, organize sources, and support product launches
- 3+ years of experience in managing other team members in a formal or informal capacity
- 4+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical role in a technology company, consulting, investment banking, or product management
- 2+ years of experience with SQL or other programming languages
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience communicating the results of analysis
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, or related quantitative field.
- Understanding of statistical analysis, experience with packages, such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop).
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Data Enablement Solutions Partner- People Data Solutions
Menlo Park, CA
- Data Science Manager, SBG
Menlo Park, CA + 1 More
- Growth Marketing Analyst
Menlo Park, CA
- Growth Marketing Analyst, Internationalization
Menlo Park, CA
- Marketing Science Partner, GSO Coverage
Menlo Park, CA + 4 More
- Marketing Science Program Manager
Menlo Park, CA + 2 More
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top