Data Operations Manager, Business Integrity
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Passionate about diving into the world of big data and trends analyses? Interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving Facebook and its community's experiences? Excited about learning how to scale and automate processes? Come join Business Integrity at Facebook! Facebook is seeking a leader to manage our Business Integrity team's technical analytics functions. The Business Integrity team protects users and ensures safe connections between users and businesses. We focus on Ads Integrity, Pages and Commerce verticals and ensure our platform is a high quality ecosystem for users, developers, page admins, advertisers and businesses to create and promote digital content and businesses. We are an analytics-driven operations team that thinks upstream to constantly implement solutions at scale through better automation strategies. Our focus on data analysis, machine learning, applications engineering and a robust infrastructure of back-end systems allows us to work effectively with our engineering and product teams to build proprietary tools and techniques to enforce the quality of all promoted content at scale. Successful candidates for this team have a bias toward action and enjoy finding patterns amid chaos, making quick decisions, and aren't afraid of being wrong. This position is located in our Singapore office.
- Manage a global team of analytics employees
- Lead teams that develop compelling analyses to execute data-informed initiatives that help clean up our Facebook ecosystem, protect users and business and drive great service
- Apply expertise in problem solving and metrics-oriented thinking to see beyond the numbers and pull insights to help identify trends & opportunities to drive growth of our product & business
- Be a thought leader for data-informed initiatives and guide the team's direction overall
- Partner with Data Science, Product and Engineering teams to solve problems at scale
- Lead the team by being a strong voice for them and aligning closely with cross-functional partners, driving towards the same business and company goals
- Ability to drive the team to impact and communicate effectively
- 7+ years experience doing quantitative analysis, operational analyses or general leadership in a risk, tech, analytics, operations field
- 3+ years people management experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math/Finance, Physics, Applied Economics, Statistics or other technical field
- Experience in leading teams that develop data pipeline architecture, organizational metrics, insights into problems and sharing levers
- Ability to communicate, with problem-solving ability
- Experience resolving and communicating about issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities preferred
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top