Data and Enterprise Partner Manager
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Facebook’s Marketing Partner Program helps developers build products that make marketing easier and more effective. Facebook’s Data and Enterprise Partnerships team create and drive new omni-channel revenue opportunities with key strategic data and enterprise technology providers, making marketing more relevant and personalized on and off Facebook for people. Data and Marketing technology partners have access to extensive customer data such as offline data signal and they also specialize in audience modeling and design. Connecting their customer insights and technology with Facebook’s identity platform that unlock new opportunities, revenue, and scale for Facebook. The Partner Manager will be a chief of operations, providing ongoing consultative business growth, product, marketing, and optimization support to key partners managed and internal cross functional teams to drive partner, client, and business growth.
- Work with the Head of Data & Enterprise Partnerships to drive partner implementation, optimization and strategic partner growth, impact and success.
- Be proactive and hold strong commercial ability, operational insight and lead problem solving escalation and partner growth to success. Lead partner strategy and commercials goals and be an external face for partnership working with multiple levels of the partner management leadership org from day to day management to executive level.
- Demonstrate strong business development and entrepreneurial skills and ability.
- Develop and manage data partnership product engagement.
- Drive ongoing partner education and training on Facebook solutions.
- Be an advocate for data and enterprise partnership opportunity with internal teams and stakeholders.
- Be an expert resource and solutions architect on custom audiences and data provider solutions and provide consultative services to internal teams.
- Track, analyze, and report key quantitative metrics. Identify trends and solutions to improve effectiveness and efficiency. Promptly reply to partners on technical, policy, and platform questions.
- Clearly articulate and embraces Facebook’s people-based marketing value proposition for marketers’ targeting, measurement and insights needs.
- Solid experience with CRM, direct marketing, brand marketing, data and marketing technology solutions, display advertising, building and maintaining market leading data and audience based partnerships.
- Significant experience as a consultative partner or account manager. Demonstration of strategic growth of business opportunities.
- Experience working cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- An understanding of UK, German, French and other key EMEA markets in particular would be an advantage. Global or regional experience preferred.
- Proficiency in French and/or German a plus.
- Well-rounded project management experience.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top