Customer Inspiration Program Manager, Ads and Business Platform
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Ads and Business Platform Programs team elevates the voice of the customer to create opportunities for businesses and people to connect. We achieve this mission through scaled programs and high touch engagements.
This role is focused on creating and building upon live inspirational programs to help our monetization product builders (Design, Engineering, Product Management, Product Marketing, etc.) better understand the customers we build for and serve at scale on an emotional level. In this role, you will craft the portfolio of inspirational programs and lead the strategy and delivery of these programs that helps these builders maintain a regular frequency of inspirational interactions with customers. The role is based in Menlo Park, California.
- Develop a portfolio of inspirational programs that help our monetization product builders better understand our customers at an emotional level, giving them a picture of who they are building for
- Regularly assess the needs of individual contributors and managers and propose and develop new programming solutions
- Work hyper cross-functionally with our Global Sales, Engineering, SMB and Product Marketing teams
- Partner with peers on Customer Immersion engagements including facilitating conversations between the product teams (Design, Engineering, Product Management, Product Marketing, etc.), sales, clients, and partners
- This role may require up to 20% travel
- 5+ years' experience working in marketing programs, marketing communications, internal communications, or a client and product-facing role
- BA/BS degree
- Previous experience in one or more of the following: internal communications or events, experiential marketing, event management, program facilitation
- Demonstrable skills across core domains essential for delivering programming excellence, including conducting strategic needs analysis, program portfolio management, program design and facilitation
- Collaborative, interpersonal and presentation skills, with experience working with and influencing colleagues at all levels
- Experience in setting a strategic vision for an audience
- Experience in working and communicating with leadership
- Planning, organizational, communication, and delivery skills
- Proven ability to lead in a cross-functional environment
- Ads industry experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top