Customer Insights Technologies Solutions Director
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We are looking for a multi-discipline manager for our Global Sales & Marketing (GMS) solutions team to take part in creating the next generation of sales and marketing products. As an expert in managing fast paced teams, you will be responsible for developing solutions on top of existing APIs and dataset to improve the efficiency of our sales and marketing teams. You will take part in enabling the move from the "art of selling" to the "science of selling" at Facebook. You'll be part of transforming a service oriented organization into a world class product team.
The perfect candidate will have strong general management skills, a startup approach - running fast and delivering measurable business impact, a proven track record of leading and scaling teams, strong operational skills to drive efficiency and speed, strong project management leadership, and a strong vision for how data and applications improve marketing and sales efficiency.
- Deliver a wide range of custom solutions, based on existing products to answer urgent business needs.
- Proactively drive prioritization and execution for sales and marketing solutions across multiple internal customers.
- Develop and deliver prototypes to serve new sales and marketing plans.
- Define the processes needed to achieve engineering and operational excellence in all areas, including technical project management and reliable delivery.
- Build a high quality program and applications team and design the team to scale.
- Build cross-functional relationships with Internal Customers, Product Managers and Software Engineers to understand data needs and deliver on those needs.
- Work in close collaboration with the product team to define APIs of the product, which will be used by the solutions team to develop product extensions.
- Define, manage and deliver on SLA's for all data sets and processes running in production.
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise applications and/or Data Warehousing
- Experience scaling and managing 40+ person teams
- Experience with communication, leadership, and initiating and driving projects
- Experience in technical project management
- BA/BS in Business Administration or a related field
- Experience building data-driven products
- Experience in creating sales and marketing solutions/implementation for Ad Tech and/or SaaS companies
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
Back to top