Customer Immersion Product Marketing Manager
(Menlo Park, CA – Seattle, WA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The mission of the Customer Immersion team is to bring the people who build our products closer to the customers who will use them. The Customer Immersion Product Marketing Manager will partner with the measurement products team, which helps advertisers understand advertising effectiveness and how to improve it, both on and off Facebook. The ideal candidate will have experience with determining advertising effectiveness across many digital channels, and an understanding of the industry competitive landscape and trends. This is a full-time position based at Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park or in Facebook’s Seattle office.
- Align with PMM leadership on a set of product area priorities
- Manage customer immersion engagements from end-to-end.
- You will embed with Product teams (Design, Engineering, Product Management and Product Marketing) to understand their goals for a customer immersion engagement and then work closely with sales (both managed and unmanaged) to identify the ideal customer meetings
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects on different product teams
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years professional experience in technology or management
- Experience with influencing organizational change and breaking down cross-functional barriers
- Process-oriented, have a program or project management background
- Cross functional manager, experience with a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Communicator with a track record of getting xfn teams working towards a common goal
- Project management experience with organization and people skills, with the ability to set priorities, problem solve and multi-task
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top