Customer Immersion Product Marketing Manager
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The mission of the Customer Immersion team to connect every product team to their customer.
In this role, you will liaise closely with the Brand Solutions Product Marketing Managers on 'in-bound' activity. You will focus on a set of product priorities to vet hypotheses by leading consulting-style engagements between product and our global clients/agencies and partners. The product marketing teams will use the insights from these engagements to identify key product market requirements and opportunities for ad product development.
- Align with Brand PMM leadership on a set of product area priorities
- Manage customer immersion engagements from end-to-end
- You will embed with Product teams (Product Marketing, Product Management, Research, Design, Engineering) to understand their goals for a customer immersion and then work closely with sales (both managed and unmanaged) to identify the ideal customer meetings
- Collaborate ongoing with XFN partners such as ads research, research operations, rPMM and sales to deliver a seamless product engagement experience for our clients
- Experience in managing a diverse set of relationships in an organization both internally and externally
- The ability to get others to take action and a passion for influencing organizational change and breaking down cross-functional barriers
- Process-oriented, logistical ninja- and may have a program or project management background
- Flexible cross functional manager, comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
- Outstanding communicator with a track record of getting cross functional teams working towards a common goal
- Project management experience with excellent organization and people skills with the ability to set priorities
- Experience working with brand advertisers and media agencies is essential
- Experience working closely with Product Marketing and Engineering teams would be an asset
- 5-8+ years professional experience in advertising
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Travel 25-30%
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top