Customer Immersion Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Customer Immersion Manager - LON
The mission of the Customer Immersion team: We think Customer First. By leverage our marketing background and client understanding to uncover customer insights to influence and empower product. In this role, you will liaise closely with the wider cross-functional product team on early stage product development activity. You will focus on a set of product priorities to vet hypotheses by leading consulting-style immersions between product and our global managed clients/agencies and partners. The product team will use the insights from these immersions to identify key opportunities for Facebook's family of apps product development. This role will have significant focus on Facebook's advertising products and help ensure Facebook advertising solutions are driving value and meeting the needs of advertisers. The successful candidate must have strong experience and knowledge of the marketing & advertising ecosystem. Ideally the candidate will have experience within a large media owner or brand and/or worked closely with creative & media agencies. He or she must have experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams across the company to drive results. The role will be full time, based in our London office.
- Align with product team leadership on a set of product areas priorities
- Manage immersions from end-to-end
- You will embed with product teams (Product Marketing, Product Management, Research, Design, Engineering) to understand their goals for a customer immersion and then work closely with managed client sales teams to identify the ideal client to meet with Collaborate ongoing with XFN partners such as ads research, research operations, product marketing and sales to deliver a seamless product immersion experience for our managed clients
- Experience in managing a diverse set of relationships in an organization both internally and externally
- The ability to get others to take action, influence organizational change and breaking down cross-functional barriers
- Process-oriented and comfortable with managing multi projects at one time Comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
- Outstanding communicator with a track record of getting cross functional teams working towards a common goal
- Project management experience including organization and people skills with the ability to set priorities
- Experience working with brand advertisers and media agencies is essential Experience working closely with Product Marketing and Engineering teams would be an asset
- 4+ years professional experience in advertising and marketing BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Travel 25-30%
Back to top