Customer Immersion Dogfooding Programs Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Customer Immersion team brings Facebook product teams closer to our customers. We achieve this mission through scaled programs and high touch engagements.
Facebook's "Dogfooding Programs" enable employees to use the ads and business products we build for companies of every size around the world. This role is focused on creating scaled programs to help our monetization product builders (Design, Engineering, Product Management, Product Marketing, etc.) better understand our customers and product gaps by using the very products they are building on behalf of businesses. In this role, you will craft the portfolio of Dogfooding Programs and lead the strategy and delivery of these programs that helps a larger audience of builders Dogfood products for customers. The role will also define and manage the Custom Immersion Programs team KPIs. The role is based in Menlo Park, California.
- Develop a portfolio of programs that help our monetization product builders better understand our customers by using the products they build, giving them a deeper understanding of the product and business-user flow
- Work hyper-cross functionally with our Engineering, Product Management, Design, Data Science and Product Marketing teams
- Regularly assess the needs of individual contributors and managers and propose and develop new programming solutions
- Understand product audience for all Customer Immersion Programs, track and report on progress to goals
- Partner with peers on Customer Immersion engagements including facilitating conversations between the product teams (Design, Engineering, Product Management, Product Marketing, etc.), sales, clients and partners
- This role may require up to 20% travel
- 5+ years' experience working in marketing programs, social media management or product-facing role
- BA/BS degree
- Previous experience in one or more of the following: social media strategy at brand or agency, product quality, internal communications or education program facilitation
- Demonstrable skills across core domains for delivering programming excellence, including conducting strategic needs analysis, program portfolio management, program design and facilitation
- Collaborative, interpersonal and presentation skills, with experience working with and influencing colleagues at all levels
- Experience setting a strategic vision for a specific audience
- Experience working and communicating with leadership
- Planning, organizational and delivery skills
- Experience communicating insights and ideas
- Proven ability to lead in a cross-functional environment
- Ads and technology industry experience
- Understanding of Facebook platform and competitor platforms
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top