CrowdTangle Operations Lead, Product Support, Media Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Media Operations team develops solutions for publishers and public figures on Facebook and Instagram by creating scaled systems to address issues impacting their experiences with the suite of Facebook products.
We are seeking a leader to manage our global support functions for CrowdTangle. CrowdTangle is a social discovery & analytics platform that was acquired by Facebook in late 2016. CrowdTangle is a free platform used by publishers to discover stories, benchmark against competitors and identify influencers.
This individual will support our users, reduce product issues on our platform and manage a team of regional contractors. Candidates will be data driven, self-motivated, and flexible to frequent changes. They are expected to think creatively about nebulous issues and are passionate about problem solving. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and countries. This role is based in Menlo Park, California.
- Provide our users with a delightful, responsive and effective support experience
- Manage and improve support operations and workflows around issue resolution and product insights
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams including partnerships, operations, product and engineering to execute on our support strategy across our products
- Manage multiple projects, recruit, train and supervise a global contractor team
- Help establish team goals and work with multiple stakeholders on strategies for executing, measuring progress and reporting results
- Identify trends and key insights to drive impact against team goals around product development, user experience, and operational efficiency
- Proactively identify and lead initiatives to deliver delightful customer service
- BA or BS degree
- 2+ years of people management experience
- 6+ years of experience in online operations, consultancy, analytics, or related industries
- Experience communicating the results of analyses
- Experience working with global teams
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top