Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
At Creative Shop we unreservedly believe that creativity is what drives innovation in every aspect of the modern world, disrupts industries, improves the status quo, and helps brands tell the stories of tomorrow to the right people at the right time.
As a Creative Strategist, youâ€™ll be an essential team member tasked with inspiring and influencing how advertisers build strategies, concept ideas and execute campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and the next set of Facebook ad platforms.
We are looking for a creative strategist with a planning background. You're a creative thinker who can identify new opportunities and craft creative briefs that inspire our team to do the best work of their careers. Simplifying and explaining the complex comes naturally to you; data doesn't scare you and you just love turning it all into insights, strategies and juicy creative briefs that get the team excited. You know that great ideas can live on social media and have a breadth of work showing you've worked on digital and integrated campaigns.
You're a team player who loves to work with a mix of people from different disciplines but you're also comfortable to get stuck in by yourself. A highly dynamic work environment with lots of opportunities to proactively input and impact gets you excited. This role is based in our Sydney office.
- Develop, in partnership with your team and important internal partners, a set of ideas that will positively influence the way brands market on Facebook and Instagram
- Ship a range of creative work that demonstrates how this works in practise. From lighthouse advertising ideas in partnership with talented people within agencies, to systems that inspire and provide guidance to those we canâ€™t work with hand-in-hand
- Be a thought leader and use the stages, the press and the suite of marketing platforms our internal marketing team has built to influence the industry
- This team is inventing every day and it takes tenacity, bravery and the ability to see the big opportunities to thrive here
- Scale your teamâ€™s ideas across the globe
- Extensive experience as a creative strategist / planner, either from a creative agency, content creator or brand
- Empathy and enthusiasm for businesses â€" big and small, brands of all kinds
- Experience developing strategically grounded, brilliant creative applied in digital and offline mediums
- Data fluency â€" you are happy getting your hands dirty with data, learning new tools and distilling data into unique insights
- Excellent storytelling - being able to bring an idea to life on a white board or presentation is also quite important
- Creative - the ability to come up with, and articulate the anatomy of a concept
- Understanding how to reshape a concept across all media
- Entrepreneurial - weâ€™re still only 1% done at Facebook
- Great presentation skills â€" the ability to organise and articulate your thoughts in words and visual form.
Back to top