Creative Strategist, Tech and Connectivity
(New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Creative Shop is a group of adventurers, dreamers, idealists, entrepreneurs, designers, writers, inventors, and artists who are hungry for crafting new ideas. Our mission is to inspire, provoke and serve the very industry that enables brands to connect to the people they care about while growing their business. We unreservedly believe that creativity is what drives innovation and helps brands tell the stories of tomorrow to the right people at the right time.
You'll fit in here: If you are hungry to run fast, learn more, never be complacent. If the intersection of creativity and technology is what makes you excited. If you believe human insights, strategic rigor, creative craft, and brilliant execution matter equally. If settling for good makes you uncomfortable. If you aren't afraid to take what we have and make it 10x better. If you believe that diverse, balanced teams lead to richer and more meaningful work. If you love brilliant debates on how to build and craft better stories. If constant change energizes you. If you aren't afraid to put your hand up for the seemingly impossible assignments. If you believe that often, the generous thing to do is care enough to give really hard feedback. If you love thinking and building prototypes and frameworks to lead the industry to better work for our platforms. If you want to be part of a team that is leading the way in telling stories for the future. If you want to humbly lead the industry to create the best work of your (and their) life.
- Continually inspire our clients with a vision for their brand on Facebook and Instagram, and develop strategies and creative ideas that transform our clients' business and push the boundaries of Facebook and Instagram.
- Roll up sleeves in flat creative organization to lead projects end-to-end - insights, strategy, concept, executions, pitch, production.
- Develop big creative ideas throughout the marketing funnel: everything from a major product launch with a travel brand, to driving new clients for a subscription based eCommerce brand, to a full-funnel campaign for the next big tech product.
- Uncover social insights and use to inform creative development and distribution for maximum relevance and impact.
- Partner with others on the team to make your and their ideas shine through project-based partnerships and weekly peer-based creative review.
- Be a thought leader on how mobile technology is fundamentally changing marketing.
- Travel to client locations for pitches, collaborative work sessions, and speaking engagements (approximately 30% travel time).
- Experience mentoring.
- Visual storytelling and knowledge in communication. Specifically, experience articulating creative and strategic approach with experience in pitching advertising ideas.
- 8+ years of experience in brand marketing/advertising or social/mobile technology.
- Portfolio link or examples of work.
- Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Keynote
- Experience with Workfront or other project management software
- Experience with eCommerce, Tech, Telco, Education, and Disruptor clients
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top